Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday morning

Makenna woke up in the middle of the night screaming and would not go back to bed for 2 hours. I feel like I had no sleep. I am on my 3rd cup of coffee. I don't know if Makenna is testing me or what she is doing.
Last night Eli and I watched Fun with Dick and Jane. I am not a huge Jim Carrey fan but I thought it was pretty funny.
After the movie Eli and I were laying in bed and I started feeling pretty emotional and started crying. I felt an overwhelming feeling of disappointment in myself. I feel like I am failing in every way there is to fail. I have a short fuse and I am having trouble handling everything. I don't know how to fix it.
Today this is my horoscope:
Daily Horoscope by Astrology.com
Monday July 17, 2006

Taurus
Redefinition is possible -- but first, you have to figure
out who you are right now. Work with these issues on a deep and personal level
-- you'll soon see the changes you desire on an outward level.

No comments: