Monday, July 31, 2006

A busy weekend



Saturday Eli and I had a night out without the kids. It was great! We went to a ping-pong party over at the Niemi's. It was so nice to be with other couples without children biting at your ankles.
The kids seemed to have a great time as well. You can read all about their fun on Diane and Jeffs blog. My girls love it at their Aunties house! I can never get them to leave.
Sunday was a busy... In the morning Kimmy, Jeannie, Athena, and I got together for a cooking lesson. Jeannie taught me how to make peirogies and taught Kimmy how to make stuffed cabbages. Everything tasted great! Peirogies are so good. I didn't realize how much time it took though. It was a lot of work....but fun!
After that... I headed off to my mom and dads to do a little house cleaning.....ok.... A LOT of house cleaning! I cleaned for 5 hours and didn't accomplish much! I still have some more work to do before they get home on Sunday. My parents are messier than I am.
Today, Olivia had two more cavities filled. She was a mean drunk today. Erika had 1 little cavity filled. They didn't have to numb her. The dental hygentist said that my girls are like night and day. Tell me something I don't know!
Marina is being a good girl today. She was also doing a lot better last week. I think things are going to get better. Makenna and Marina are started to play with each other. They are so cute together.

No comments: