Wednesday, July 19, 2006

ELI

 Posted by Picasa
I realized last night that Eli has the same doubts about life as I do. I guess sometimes you just assume that someone knows how you feel. I do have a hard time showing and telling Eli how wonderful he truly is. He doesn't whine and complain as much as I do. So it's hard to tell sometimes what he is thinking. I was thinking about him this morning and decided to let him know how much the girls and I love him. So I emailed him a list of how wonderful he really is. Here it is:

ELI - Good morning! I hope you are having a great morning! I just wanted to let you know how much I love you!

BECAUSE (in no specific order)

1. You are my best friend
2. You love with all your heart
3. You are strong
4. You are so handsome - ok HOT!!
5. You provide for your family
6. You love your family
7. You are a great father
8. You are a wonderful husband
9. You are a great kisser - and a great LOVER
10. You are always there when I need you
11. You still give me butterflies when I see you across the room
12. You put up with me
13. You work hard at your job even though you hate it
14. You respect others
15. You're not afraid to say what is on your mind
16. You know how to have fun
17. You care about other peoples feelings
18. You are competitive
19. You learn fast and master it - you own it
20. You still kiss me every morning
21. You complement me all the time
22. You are the most UNselfish person I know
**Most of all - because I know you love me, you don't even need to say it, I can feel it. I can see it in your eyes and in the way you touch me!

Silly reasons why I love you:
1. You take the garbage out
2. You'll leave me a cigarette in the morning when I need some without me having to ask you
3. You edge in 100 degree weather - because it needs to be done
4. You don't need directions to do anything
5. You always ask for sex
6. You can fix a dryer
7. You drive 2 hours a day for work so your kids can go to a good school and your wife has a nice house
8. You hardly complain even though there are many times I know you want to
9. Your as stubborn as I am
10. You know how to stack a dishwasher like no other
11. You've had a hard life and you never feel sorry for yourself
12. You scratch yourself all the time

Eli -
I could go on and on about you. I know I don't express my feelings like I should, but I hope you never doubt yourself as a husband or a father! There is no one like you! You are a gift to me from God. I love you with all my heart! You are MY perfect man! I could not imagine my life without you!

The girls wanted to get in on this and these are the reasons why they love you - coming strait from their mouths-

1. Because he gives us hugs and kisses XOXOXOXO
2. Because he gives us movies and popcorn
3. Because he is nice
4. Because he gets us lots of treats
5. Because he lets us pick our lunch
6. Because he lets us go outside and play with our friends
7. Because he sometimes plays games with us
8. Because he makes silly faces at us
9. Because he gives us hugs and kisses when he gets home from work
10. Because he pushes us on the swing
11. Because he is good at memory
12. Because he shows me birds (Erika)
13. Because he is special - because he married mommy and had us (my favorite)

SO - please remember that you have 4 women in your life that think you are just the greatest!
You are teaching our little ones what kind of man they need in their lives when they're older. If they end up with someone like you, I will never have to worry about them. They will be happy well rounded women! You could not love us any more than you already do! We know you love us and we all think that you are doing a great job! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: