Monday, July 24, 2006

The doctor visit

Today I went the see a new doctor. I liked her. She was easy to talk to. Most of all, she spoke English....a big plus. I've been having a lot of heart palpitations, some dizziness, and a few hot flashes here and there. Not sure what's going on there. So I had an EKG done and I have to go for an ultrasound, get a holter put on me for 24 hours, and do some bloodwork. She thinks it could be my hyperthyroidism acting up or could be little anxiety attacks. So I also started a low dose of anti-anxiety medication. Recheck in a month, when all the results are back. A little embarrassing....... if they are anxiety attacks. I'm hoping it's just the normal postpartum thyroiditis thing I went through after Erika and Olivia. C'mon there's no stress in my life.....

No comments: