Thursday, August 10, 2006

POOR ELI

I have so much laundry to do, I don't know where to start! I know it's bad when Eli finally went downstairs to do a couple of loads just because he doesn't have any clean boxers. Poor Eli didn't wear any to work yesterday. He also had to wear dress socks. SORRY ELI! So....that is my goal today.....LAUNDRY. He's been a little crabby the last couple of days. He quit smoking on Monday. YEAH ELI! He is still chewing, but he is also trying to cut down.
For the last week or so, Olivia keeps crawling in bed with us. It's a new thing. Olivia is the craziest sleeper in the world.....so Eli hasn't been getting much sleep either. I made Olivia stay in her own bed all night last night, so Eli could get some sleep. She shouldn't be sleeping with us anyway.

2 comments:

Will said...

Wait... do you mean to tell me that Eli went "commando" to work yesterday? Oh gosh, I can't golf with him tonight!

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

YES - Is that worse than wearing a pink shirt?