Monday, August 14, 2006

Playing catch up

Sunday morning I was up around 7:15 am. I had lots to do...take care of the dog, make coffee (the most important), get ready, wake Eli up, pack the car with stuff for the church garage sale, off to Dianes to pick up the girls, then off to church. Thank God Eli cut up all the stuff for the salad for the pot luck. I was in slow motion. We made it to church on time and I was impressed! Cathie and I had nursery duty. It went well. The kids were low key.
The drive home from the pot luck lasted forever. I was beat! I just wanted to crawl in bed! I laid Makenna down...Erika, Olivia, and I crawled in bed together and slept from 2:30 - 6:30. Eli slept on the couch. We all got up and had Arby's and watched The Pink Panther (a movie we have had for 3 weeks).
I have come to realize that it takes me almost 2 days to recover from an evening out and being sleep deprived. I think it's a sign of aging.
Today I have a sore throat and I'm all stuffed up. I have to go to the dentist tonight....I am dreading it...I hate the dentist.
Well the babies are up and I have to feed them all lunch. Mom mode......

No comments: