Monday, August 21, 2006

The Melon Festival

Sunday I let Eli and the girls sleep in. They were up pretty late on Saturday night. Makenna and I hung out for a while and played. When we all decided to get our butts in gear we headed off to the melon festival in Howell, with the Meadors Family. The kids seemed to have a great time....complete with balloons, face painting, and ice cream. There was tons to do. Eli and I bought a bunch of veggies that we are going to make for dinner tonight.
After the melon festival Eli and I stopped and bought a frozen lazagna and some garlic bread and headed over to Jeff and Dianes for dinner. Jeff and Eli played Madden and Diane and I lounged around and watched the kids play. We were all pretty tired by 8:30. The girls were filthy....which showed how much fun they had.
Overall it was a great weekend! The girls slept in till 9:00 this morning. WOW. Posted by Picasa

No comments: