Saturday, December 23, 2006

The past week....If I can remember

Sunday, we had our first Marshall/Agusti get together....everyone was there except for Curt (Peggy's husband) and David. There were 4 grandparents, 7 of us...ADULTS, and 8 grandchildren. I am happy to say that Eli I have the most children. You can see pictures...CLICK HERE.
Monday, (well technically Sunday night) Olivia came down with strep throat. This is the first official positive strep culture within the Schultz children. I guess I could thank either the Meadors or the Kurts for this.
Tuesday, work.
Wednesday, Makenna had her 15 month check up. Doing great. Growing like a weed. Very tall, skinny, and small headed. She is officially walking. YEAH!!!! It's about time. She is all over the place now. She also figured out how to climb on the couch, and screams at the top of her lungs when she wants down (this is also true for stair climbing). She says Momma, Dadda, yesssss, I love you, uh oh, ahhhhhh. She gives great big hugs and wonderful little kisses....she also knows how to smack you across the face and throw food and the dog, and meows everytime a cat walks by her. She is IN LOVE with Olivia. To the point where Olivia is starting to push her away. I love this stage, all the new exciting things she is figuring out. GO KENNA!
I did a little shopping that afternoon and at night I went to the Bob Segar concert with Diane, Jeff, Mom, Dad, and some "overly nice" friends of Jeff. It was a little strange going out with a bunch of couples without Eli.
Thursday Eli and I cleaned house. That night went out with Dave and Cathie to a comedy show. The comedian was Cathie's uncle. He was hilarious! We had a great time.
Friday I woke up and shopped all day, and I mean ALL DAY! Started at the outlets with Diane, Ryan, Erika and I. Then at Costco with my Dad and the girls. Then Michaels and Target with the girls. By the end of the night, Olivia was stumbling through the aisle saying, "MOMMY, I just wanna go home." Believe me, SO DID I.
Now it is Saturday morning at 1:15 am and I have been wrapping presents for about 4 hours. Eli went out with some friends to the Bob Segar concert. I, of coarse, am sitting up waiting for him to get home, so I know he is safe (a long night from drinking and having to drive home....yes, does make me worry a little). I should be in bed because I have to leave for work in about 5 1/2 hours.
So this was my week. I am exhausted yet excited for Christmas. I love Christmas....everything about it. This year we are going to have some newcomers to our Christmas celebrations. Jerimia is coming to Christmas eve at our house. Keith and Kevin are coming to my parents on Christmas day. My cousin Kristy is also coming Christmas day, who we haven't seen is such a long time. So I am excited! Lots of Love and Laughter.....come my way!
I am going to lay down. GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: