Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas

Christmas at my parents was great. We had a little late start opening presents, lets just say we didn't finish exchanging presents till around 11:00 that evening. We had people coming and going throughout the whole day. The day was absolutely wonderful!
Kevin, Keith, and Dave came first...around 2:00. We had a great time visiting with them. It was so great that they wanted to share their Christmas with us. There was a ton of food, drinks, and laughter!
Great Grandma came around 3:00. All the little girls....especially Erika was just ecstatic. They love their Great Grandma.
Guy, Kristy, her boyfriend Chris, Alex, and Aunt Marion showed up a little later. It is so great that they could make it. It has been hard for them to come because of other family obligations and so on throughout the past couple of years. It was great to see them all again!
I went a little camera happy because my Mom and Dad gave me a new camera for Christmas! It is a Olympus Stylus 740. It is so great to take pictures without my camera shutting off randomly!
All in all, my Christmas was wonderful. My family is wonderful. We had a great day!

No comments: