Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Eve Night

Our Christmas Eve is pretty quiet. We have my parents and David over. We had a great dinner, thanks of coarse to Eli, "THE MASTER COOK". We completely stuffed ourselves. After dinner, the girls and I went outside and sprinkled our reindeer food outside, then the girls were off to bed. That's when the true work begins.....Eli was putting stuff together (putting girly stickers on a barbie van and setting up a weeble wobble castle) and I was wrapping away. It was nice just to have some quiet time by the fire together. I think we make it to bed about 1:30.
We did our traditional pajama present. Even Eli and I exchanged pj's this year. No picture of that though and it's not because they're to kinky!

Erika tried to make Uncle David smile.....AND SHE DID!



No comments: