Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday Mom.....I LOVE YOU!!!!!


1. My Mom is the most beautiful 57 year old woman I know......I hope she is not mad that I am sharing this information.

2. My Mom will not leave her house without being fully dressed or without her make up on.

3. If my Mom buys you shoes or clothes as a gift.....she has different sizes and colors hidden in her bedroom for you to choose from.

4. She is the oldest and wisest of 3 children. She also has 3 children herself.

5. She is late for everything.

6. She still, after 10 years of living in her new house has not found a set of drapes that she likes.

7. She was born and raised in the same house in Detroit Michigan, until she married my Dad at age 19.

8. She hates the word "Grandma", she prefers to be called "Nana".

9. She keeps beef jerky in her pantry at all times for her favorite son in law. (just kidding Jeff)

10. She probably has over 3000 unopened emails.

11. She would be the first person who would help out at any given time.

12. She NEVER pulls her hair away from her face, and has had the same hair style for probably 25 years.

13. She has more shoes than a department store.

14. She love all of her grandchildren and spoils them regularly.

15. She used to pass for my sister and would get carded at the bar frequently. Most of my boyfriends growing up had a crush on her.

16. Every year I grow closer to my Mom and realize why she is the way she is. I am a lot like her.

17. She doesn't take NO for an answer. She will try and convince you otherwise, and sometimes won't quit until you agree with her.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Beef Jerky?