Sunday, October 22, 2006

The weekend

Well I did a whole lot of.....not much. Friday night we had our "family movie night". We watched Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events . Eli and Olivia fell asleep in the middle. Erika and I went to bed around 9:30. Saturday I worked, found out another co-worker quit. With another going on maternity leave in a month.....that's 3 people gone. A little scary. I'd write a little more about the whole situation if I could, but my wonderful, handsome, young boss reads my blog and I wouldn't want to say anything bad about my place of employment. It's is such a joy to work at Jeffrey Animal Hospital.....I wouldn't want anyone to think otherwise.
ANYWAYS......Saturday night, I babysat Lauren and Ryan so Diane and Jeff could have an evening to themselves. I had such a horrible headache, Diane gave me one of her migraine pills and I took it with my migraine pills and I was pretty loopy (not my intention). I ended up falling asleep with 4 children on a bunk bed around 9:00 because they wouldn't quit giggling and talking I had to stay in the room with them. I thought, "maybe I just shut my eyes for a second". Next thing I know it was 4:30 in the morning and I was squished.
Sunday morning I was up with all 5 children by 6:30. (God Bless Anne and Bob Rays, I don't know how you do it) Eli and I took them all to church in the morning. I was pretty impressed with myself.....I did get a little help from Eli. After church, we headed off to Diane and Jeffs and made lunch. Diane and I went outlet shopping and hung out just the two of us. It was great to be out without any of the kids. Then we had a spaghetti dinner over at their house and headed home. The kids were in bed by 7:30. I am catching up on laundry.


Eli is snoring extemely loud, he must have fallen asleep watching the Tigers game.
BORING....I know. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

handsome, young boss? I thought you still worked for brad.