Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Kurt Family

Posted by Picasa This family is so great!!!! I have never met a family, in all my life, that has so much love and respect one another. Not only for each other but for everyone surrounding them. (I technically haven't met all of them, but being so close to Cathie, I feel like I know them all) This family lost such an AMAZING and wonderful piece of their family to cancer. Instead of being angry and fighting. They surrounded each other in love. I am in awe!
Dave and Susan in their blog, talk about how thankful they are to have all this support from everyone around them, like friends, neighbors, and family. The reason is, because they are so wonderful to everyone! It goes to show that there is a God, and there is love!
I was told by someone a couple of years ago that death puts us in perspective and shows us the things we need to be thankful for. This, to me, is a great example. This family decided to come together and be in the moment with each other to celebrate the love Lynn had for each of them and the wonderful things she has taught them all.
SO - Here's to the Kurt family! Lynn is so proud of each and every one of you!!!!! You have shown people like me, that it is possible to have ultimate love in a family!!!! THANK YOU for who you are and showing ME what God is all about!!!!!!!

No comments: