Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Gerald Marshall - Vice President of Operations

Gerald Marshall AKA "Daddy", has been working so hard. He has been commuting from Buffalo, NY to Brighton, MI for over a year now. Living mostly in New York getting a new business on their feet. He was interviewed by the buffalo News, here is the article.
Now that the company is well on it's way. I am hoping he will be home more. We miss him so much!!!!
Eli was there a couple of months ago doing some of the training.
My brother David also works at this plant as shipping and receiving supervisor.

One thing you have to know about my father is that he is the most hard working man I have ever met. He has always supported and taken care of our family. He works just as hard today, if not more, than ever.
He is very tired......he needs a vacation.
I am so proud of my Daddy!!!!

No comments: