Thursday, October 26, 2006

Joyce Meyer

"Time magazine selected her as one of the most influential evangelical leaders in America."


Ever since I switched to Direct TV and got TIVO, I have been hooked on Joyce Meyer. I thought she was great before but just heard her messages once in a while. Now I get to sit down and watch her whenever TIVO has left me something. I can relate to her. She is helping understand God in ways I never thought! She is (well technically, God is through her) helping with issues I am having about myself and my confidence right now. She has a great sense of humor and is completely down to earth. I can't get enough!

I feel really good today. I even have most of my laundry done and my house is somewhat clean. It's a good day. Eli might even get lucky. HEE HEE

Plus, the sun is shining!!!!! What a difference!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

No comments: