Sunday, October 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Olivia

Today is Olivia's birthday. She had a FANTASTIC day today. Joe (our church pastor), announced her birthday to the whole church. Then the whole church sang Happy Birthday to her. (THANK YOU DAVE) It was a great Mommy moment in my life. That meant so much to her for all those people to be paying attention to her. I know just looking at her face, that made her feel so special and I was so happy for her.
We spent the rest of the day over at my Mom and Dads (AKA Nana and Papa). We had a great day. The whole family got along! There were no arguments and there was nothing but laughter the entire day!
We played Texas Hold'em to see who would do the dishes. My Dad and I did NOT have to do them! We whooped some!!!!! I hate dishes!
Today was a great day in my life. I feel like I am a part of a wonderful church and a wonderful family. I have great friends and I can only thank God for everything he has done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds and looks like everybody had a good time. I wouldn't know cause I was'nt invited.