Friday, April 07, 2006

Just Rambling


 


Olivia's my chapstick and gum addict.  She has finally found something else to eat. This morning I went to put in my contacts and they weren't in my case. I thought that maybe I put them in a different case or I was going crazy. Olivia comes up to me and says "Mommy I ate them and they are in my tummy".

WHY does my child do this? Why does she seek things out to put in her mouth?  So apparently there is something else I need to start hiding from her. Sometimes I wonder what goes through her head. She truly is a special child!

Today I took the girls to get their pictures taken at Olan Mills. I think their pictures turned out pretty good. I really slacked on getting their pictures taken professionally. I do know that next time I take them, they will have separate sittings. I didn't know my kids could completely trash one small room in such a small amount of time. So sorry to that wonderful photographer!

I overheard Eli telling Olivia she was so beautiful. Then Olivia proceeded to tell Eli that he was a handsome big man. It was cute. I just started laughing. I don't think Eli thought it was as funny.

Speaking of Eli, I am now apologizing for ever getting angry to Eli for playing euchre or pool on the internet. I always thought it was a serious waste of time and it annoyed me that he was on the computer all the time. My reason..........I think I could become a backgammon freak! I started playing online on pogo last night and I didn't want to stop.

No comments: