Monday, April 03, 2006

Captivating Retreat





In February, I went to a womens retreat in Colorado with Cathie, Sherry, Alisa, and Shannon. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. It was called Captivating. It's hard to believe it was 2 months ago. It is so sad that I am starting to forget the trip already. Especially when I swore to myself I wouldn't let myself forget. 

The first couple of weeks home, I was a changed person. I was calm.  I was at peace.  Now, I feel like I did before I went. It was so beautiful there. So peaceful. It makes me realize how important it is to journal. Words and pictures can bring you back when you need it the most. 

It was hard to leave my girls and Eli for the first time. I was gone 4 days. I felt like I was away forever for weeks.  Being away made me miss them so much.

No comments: