Monday, April 24, 2006

I am the big 3-0

Eli is the greatest! He threw me a surprise 30th birthday party at my parents house. It was so great (except for when I was worshiping the porcelain gods)!

It was a beautiful night. Most of the evening I sat outside by the fire and talked. It made me realize how important family and friends truly are. I had no idea.  Love celebrating my birthday with my friends and family!!!  I felt so loved!

It's official. I am now 30. I'm ok with it. On my birthday Diane and I took the girls to the Lansing Zoo. Sunny beautiful day in Michigan!  The kids loved the animals. Afterwards we had a barbecue at the Meadors house. Jeff and I, once again, whooped Diane and Eli in euchre.

Eli and I watched Walk the Line. Loved it. I'm not a big Johnny Cash fan but I absolutely love Reese Witherspoon, I think she is a great actress.

No comments: