Monday, April 10, 2006

My brokeback weekend

Friday night, Eli fell asleep on the couch around 9:00. I played backgammon till around midnight.

Saturday, the girls and I went to Kurts for pizza. After dinner, Cathie and I watched Brokeback Mountain. It was a little more graphic than I expected. Some holy crap, I didn't think it was necessary to go that far moments.

It took us a little over 3 hours to watch a 2 hours movie. We had a few interruptions from the kids and we kept having to shut it off because we didn't want the girls to see what was actually on the screen. Olivia and Emily stayed up too late. Olivia was so tired Sunday morning. 

Sunday we went to church and after we went to a Easter egg hunt. The girls had a great time! They ate a ton of candy. When we got home, the girls and I all took a nap together. I don't even remember the last time I took a 3 hour nap. IT WAS GREAT! Eli cleaned the garage out and returned bottles. The garage looks fantastic! He did a great job.

No comments: