Sunday, August 12, 2007

We are outta here!

I was all set to go to the Toledo Zoo and stay at this awesome hotel, reservations were made and Cathie and Kevin called around 2:00 and said that they were free and clear of their unfortunate incident that occurred and begged for us to come. I'm trying to do laundry and pack and get ready to go so we are at Lake by at least 10:00 for some campfire time, it's about 1 1/2 hour drive. Eli is going to call work tomorrow and try to get Wednesday off, so we can at least have 3 days of sun! We are taking Titus because I don't have enough time to drive to work to kennel him and Diane's gonna come over and check on the cats for me. I'm going through my cupboards and fridge for food and Cathie I will make a run tomorrow to the grocery store. The weather forecast for Lake Odessa is sunny and in the mid 80's Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I totally need this! I just need to get away and be with Eli, my girls and great friends. I'm praying we will stay free and clear of the "incident". Pictures will come soon. LATER!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is it any coincidence that she spells her name just like my wife? No coincidence what-so-ever....