Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Stanley


Stanley is not one of my favorite cats. Reason being.....he is a dirty cat. When I say dirty, it means that he is too fat to reach and clean very well in certain "areas". The only reason why I like this cat is because he is the most lovable with the children. The girls use him as a pillow and love to cuddle with him. Except Olivia doesn't like him on her bed.
Makenna and Stanley lately have had a pretty special bond. She loves to lay will him and pet him. She gets a little carried away and hits him and pulls his fur, but he takes it.
Kenna has a new scream and isn't afraid to use it and she was "screaming" and being ornery, Stanley rubbed up against her and she started petting him...About 5 minutes later I went to check on her and this is how I found them. Watching t.v. together. Just being lazy. Stanley has the touch. And yes Makenna is only in her diaper. Her new thing is to take off all her clothes. I'm just happy that she is leaving her diaper on, we've had a few accidents.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sooze said...

That is the largest cat I have EVER seen. He scares me!!

Unknown said...

Um, i'm pretty sure that's actually a Puma.