Friday, August 17, 2007

Papa Schultz Is Coming To Town


We are all excited for "Papa Schultz with the big truck" to come and visit. It's been an little over a year and is much needed. I am curious to see Makenna's reaction when she see's him. Erika and Olivia are giddy and are hoping he'll take his teeth out for them again. The girls and I are gonna get his room ready for him today. This is my email from him this morning.
"It's thursday night and I can't wait. You are going to have to put up with me for a whole week! I'll try to be a good boy, Ha! Better clean that house Dana. I'm going to do an inspection. See ya soon."
Love Papa Schultz
My email back to him informed him that he will be doing all the cleaning and laundry while he is here. I love that my father in law is the biggest smart ass I know and I am is favorite (and only) daughter in law. We always have a great time when he visits and we eat like royalty. Did I mention that Bill cooks too! Almost better that Eli.
Eli is able to take a few days off the hang with is Dad. I have to work on Monday and start school Thursday night. My summer vacation is coming to a screeching halt. Wow that was fast!

No comments: