Sunday, August 19, 2007

The David Crowder Band


If anyone knows me I am a huge worship music freak! It's just how I roll and I probably know every song! My children listen too and it's always playing in my car and I sing randomly at any given time or place. My friends and family have repeatedly made fun of me and I'm totally proud of it! Chris Tomlin was one of my favorites. When I went to the Captivating Retreat with Cathie and Sherry, I was the only one without an iPod and Eli was nice enough to buy me a portable CD player and I took some worship CD's with me. At the airport Cathie gave me a worship CD that Dave had made for me (which nobody has ever done for me before, Thank You Dave). The first song on that CD was "All I Can Say" by The David Crowder Band. That was the first time I heard that song and it helped me the entire weekend deal with some of my issues. When I got home I had Eli listen to it and we used to play it and sing it in the kitchen during dinner time. To make a long story short, The David Crowder Band helps me connect with God in such an awesome way. I love their newest CD, "A collision". My favorite songs are "You Are My Joy, He Is Our King, Foreverandever etc, and Wholly Yours".
I had foreverandever etc on my myspace page and Diane now likes them too! She can now no longer make fun of me because she listens now too!

No comments: