Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Vacation MODE.....

I am officially in vacation mode. This week I had 2 tests in Anatomy...lecture and lab. My usual 4.0. I just handed in my LAST project for my healthy lifestyles class about 30 minutes ago and just posted my last discussion post. I am free and clear of any possible school work until next week. YIPPY!!!!!
Tomorrow the girls are out of school AGAIN (I swear they get so many days off). Eli has his first golf night. So I have all day to jump into full laundry and house cleaning mode to get ready for vacation.
Friday my parents are taking my girls up north for the weekend around 12:00 pm so I have all Friday afternoon and evening to pack my "carry on luggage" and have some ME time. Eli is going out with the boys to the traditional Friday night BW's beer. In 2 1/2 days I will be somewhere other that Michigan (I refuse to go to Flint - NOT AN OPTION).
VACATION HERE I COME! I'd let you all know where I'm going but Eli and Dave have refused to give out any information even for exchange for sex.....(just so you know, I didn't offer it to Dave, just my hottie husband....GOSH, get your mind out of the gutter!).
I'm feeling frisky!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dana, Dana, Dana - it's not JUST "BW3's for beer" - this is to celebrate my birthday. Nice of you to remember.