Friday, April 20, 2007

Happy Birthday To ME


SO.....my 31st birthday is here. I decided to give myself a present. I got my nose pierced. It is something I always wanted to do and never had enough courage to do it. Call it rebellious, call it a mid life crisis, maybe I'm trying to find a way to stay young, call it what you want. It is a huge step for me and I love it! I'm still young and I look pretty darn good for being a mother of 3 in her 30's. And YES, I am still nervous for my parents to find out...like I'm gonna get a spanking or get grounded. Well maybe I might want a birthday spanking but only from Eli behind the locked bedroom door.

ANYWAYS~I am having a great birthday...I have had so many birthday wishes from so many people.....except my Dad or my brother hasn't called me yet, typical Marshall trait. I've been hanging out with the girls and doing laundry. Tonight Eli is taking me to the Sushi Zen in Brighton then out for a drink with Dave and Cathie.

Last night Cathie, Lori, Sue, Jen, and Joann took me out to dinner at Bella Luna's in South Lyon for dinner and they were kind enough to buy me all new underwear. Only because I'm still wearing maternity underwear and they don't think that's normal. I guess you can really tell when you've been married for 10 years and underwear and bras are not an important factor in all that. Eli's not too picky. I have better things to spend my money on.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY PEOPLE FOR ALL OF YOUR AWESOME BIRTHDAY WISHES!!! You made my day SO much greater and I love you all! XOXO

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dana! Enjoy your night out!

Anne

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Dana! Not sure if you've noticed... but you have a little thingy on your nose.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dana, wishing you a very happy belated birthday!Wonderful that you have got your nose pierced. It looks cute on you!Know what? I always wanted to get it done too, but never got the courage.Hope that you enjoyed your birthday with fun and celebration. Cheers!