Monday, April 23, 2007

I CAN DO BETTER

I had a crappy day! I couldn't test out of intermediate algebra so it totally puts a damper on my next to semesters and possibly effect my acceptance into the nursing program next year. I am stressed. I was angry walking out of school, feeling like I could punch something. Feeling like I could totally throw in the towel, just walk away. I was struggling with....Is this a test of my strength or is God trying to tell me to be more patient. Talking to Cathie today helped me figure out who I am really mad at and who I need to be angry with and it seemed so simple when she said it....SATAN! How do I keep second guessing myself again and again on account of him? How do I give into him so easily when I am such a strong woman? I don't usually put up with anyones S*$%. I don't need him and I refuse to let him into my head. Thanks Cath! I know who I am now. REALITY CHECK. That's why God has put so many wonderful people in my life.



Avril Lavigne "I can do better"

1 comment:

Monaca said...

Ok so I failed that placement test too, and then the one at MSU, so I had to take basically remedial math, in which I got a 2.0. I too wanted to quit, but kept going and ended up with all 4.0's in my future math classes and now I teach statistics. Tests measure how well you take tests, not if you are able to do something.

Keep on keeping on, not only do you want to do it, you can!

Hugs!