Wednesday, May 02, 2007

We went to...............













VEGAS BABY!!!! Wow I just can't describe the amount of fun that I had! For 3 days and 2 nights I was living a whole different life. Eli and I were like husband and wife again and not Mommy and Daddy. What was even greater was hanging out with Dave and Cathie. The four of us had the best time together. Looking back at our pictures today made me miss them terribly and they only live 15 minutes away. We had no plans, nothing we HAD to do and there was never a dull moment! We ate great food, sat around at the pool, saw some interesting people AKA people watch, played some black jack, heard great stories, shared some great stories, and made some memories of our own. I had perma grin for 3 days. I don't remember laughing so hard.


Here our some our favorite lines from the weekend...




BACK TO THE CHOPPER
NICE
MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY
WHO'S YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO
I LOVE CHOCOLATE AROUND THAT AREA
HOLY S#&$ DID YOU SEE THOSE TITS (not said by Dave or Eli)




Non of which anyone would truly understand, but this is to help me remember what it's like to be silly. This trip was probably the best trips of my life. If only it last a couple of days longer. It will be hard to top!

Pictures don't do justice....but here our the pictures from VEGAS.


Click on these.....








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Niiiiiice!!!