Sunday, April 15, 2007

Baby Rock Records

My new thing is to go to the library and check out CD's and download them on my iTunes. I went to the library yesterday with Erika and Olivia and I saw this CD in the new section. I thought it would be a great CD for Eli and Makenna to listen too. I always try to have music going in my kitchen...It really helps me and Makenna stay in a good mood. We try and sing and dance all day. I am not a Pink Floyd fan. I never really was, but this CD is GREAT, Makenna and Eli agree. Made by Baby Rock Records. I checked out their website. They have a quite a few albums which include rock bands such as Metallica, Led Zeppelin, U2, Bob Marley and more. I wish they came out with them sooner. It would have been great for Eli and the girls when they were babies. I was pretty sick of the traditional lullabies by the third child. It would have been great to change it up a bit. Music has always been such a big thing when the girls were little.

No comments: