Thursday, February 08, 2007

Some Needed Prayers

Some of my friends are having a tough time right now. I would like to ask for some prayers....My friend Cathie has lost her uncle yesterday to a heart attack. He was 52 and it was SO sudden. Please prayer for her family.
Second my friend Lori and her family, her mother Jean found out she has stage 4 brain cancer. Lori had already lost her father to liver cancer a few years back. Could you please pray for her family as well!
I always thought that in your fifty's is when you should look back at what you have accomplished and spend more time enjoying life. Spend more time relaxing. So many people have been passing on at such early ages. It really makes you think. To live in the moment is what is important, don't wait till later.
Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: