Monday, February 05, 2007

My First Official Test


This morning was my first "official" in classroom test. It was my lab exam for my anatomy class. I think I got 52 out of 50. OH YEAH! (I answered the 2 bonus questions correctly too!) I'm pretty proud of myself! Mostly because I missed 2 labs last week because of being in the hospital with Makenna. Last night I googled just about every skin and cell structure I could think of. It paid off. I'm worried about the lecture exam that is going to be on Wednesday morning. Wish me luck!
My healthy lifestyles course is going pretty well too! I received a perfect score on my first project and on my first on line quiz. So far, 4.0 in both classes. Yeah, I'm pretty much patting myself on the back!

2 comments:

Eli said...

I don't want to say I told you so but...... Keep up the good work. Your awesome

Anonymous said...

You ROCK!