Monday, February 12, 2007

Beth Moore





This weekend I am going to a 2 day conference, Living Proof Live with Beth Moore at Cobo. I am going with my Mom, Diane, and my friend Sue. We are staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in Downtown Detroit Friday night. I am so excited to get away. From what I hear she is a lot like Joyce Meyer. This conference is suppose to be "a fun and uplifting getaway with the girls", for woman in need of "divine refreshment". Travis Cottrell's worship team will be there and from what I hear they are fantastic. I am a little nervous to be going with my Mom and Diane. My Mom and Diane are "old school catholics" which is great, but I just hope they enjoy being with God in a different way. My sister teases me every time she gets into my car and I'm rockin out to christian music. I also know that people will be doing the raising of the hands worship, which it tends to freak people out who are not used to it. I know it used to freak me out. I just hope they can put the difference aside and just be in the moment and enjoy the music. I have never done anything like this with my Mom or Diane. I just hope they have a great time and we have a great time together. I am so glad that Sue will be there with me. Joann Jeffrey was suppose to come with us but has decided to go to Mexico with her family and the Rays family (I can't imagine why she would rather go on a vacation somewhere warm and sunny-Hope you all have a great time!). I was really wishing that my friend Cathie would've been able to come, but is unable. Her and I had such a great time at the woman's retreat in Colorado together. I will miss her and be thinking of her, it won't be the same without her.

No comments: