Monday, January 08, 2007

Update on Makenna


Isn't this just the saddest face.....this was at the ER last Tuesday night, before the the put her temporary cast on. Almost one week later....she is on her 3rd cast, soon to be 4th. Her cast is slipping once again, so I think we will be back to see the orthopedic in the morning. She is doing great though! What a trooper. She is becoming quite the daredevil. The cast is not stopping her. She is starting to lift her arm more and I think she is going to start to use it as a weapon soon.
I just wanted to thank everyone for all the prayers, love, and support that our family has been receiving the past week. We are truly blessed for all the great people that we have in our lives! Cathie and Jen were even so kind to make us some food to help me with the everyday Mommy load, they were so kind to think of the girls as well......cookies and stickers! I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

No comments: