Monday, January 15, 2007

Healthy Lifestyles

I started my online class on Friday night. I am happy to say that I am a week ahead of schedule. I worked on it Friday and Sunday, turning my project in early. I was a little nervous about the whole on-line learning system, but it is pretty simple and self explanatory.
My anatomy class starts on Wednesday. I am excited to be in school. I don't think it will be easy, but I have a drive that I have never had before. Eli is being so supportive and I think that helps as well. I was reading on Friday night and I looked up and caught him staring at me. He gave me a little look and said, "Dana, I love you and I am so proud of you." That was enough to make my heart melt. It made me feel like I was on the right track. I know I will need his support on so many levels in the next couple of years and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband!
I was happy to get all my homework done and out of the way so I could enjoy the new season of 24 that started last night and another 2 hours tonight. The best part about it is we have TIVO now, so we can fast forward through the commercials......it was a whole new experience, complete with popcorn.

No comments: