Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I love my sister!!!


My sister does so much for me! She is so GREAT! Yesterday she watched my girls until 7:30 last night, until my mom got here to relieve her of her duties. Not only did she babysit my girls all day, she also had her 2 kids. She got Erika off the bus for me, took care of my dog all day, put Makenna to bed, had Erika and Olivia ready for bed......the best part......she picked up my entire house. This is something I am not use to (no offense Eli). THANK YOU DIANE for all the wonderful things you do for me. You are such a great sister and a great friend. I love you from the bottom of my heart!
Jeff was also kind enough to come over and bring pizza for Diane and the kids for dinner. Thank you Jeff.
I am truly blessed to have such a great sister! She is such an important part of my life. Diane does so many things for my girls and she treats them like her own children....she is so special to my girls, they love their Auntie!

3 comments:

Eli said...

I must agree! Thank you Diane you are a special person. and sometimes your husband, I guess. I figured your mom wouldn't be there until late thats why I didn't ask her. Thanks again.

Jeff said...

That's what family is for!

Diane said...

Thank you for your wonderful words, I keep forgetting to thank you on the phone. How did you get that horrible picture?

LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!