Thursday, September 28, 2006

I failed

After a busy stressful day yesterday.....I broke down and bought a pack of cigarettes at 9:00 last night, sat on the deck and smoked 2 cigarettes right in a row. Then felt extremely guilty that I failed and a gave in. I was a horrible person yesterday. I was mean to my girls, to Bobby and just had a negative attitude in general. I wanted to punch something yesterday. Makenna and Marina drove me absolutely crazy yesterday. They are teething and just out of control. Makenna was the worse one.
Makenna was up all night crying and I am so tired and woke up with a migraine.
Whenever I quit smoking in the past is was cold turkey. I don't know if I am capable of it. I am still trying.

2 comments:

Rays Family said...

Hey Dana: Don't be so hard on yourself, we all have these days even when we are not trying to break a bad habit. Just take one day at a time and know that each morning is a new start. Keep trying, you can do it.

Anne

Diane said...

Stay positive, and keep telling yourself that you can do it!!