Friday, July 22, 2005

And the week goes on

This week seemed to go very ssssllllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwww.  Was able to have dinner with Cathie, Sue, and Sherry. We didn't get home to midnight. When the four of us get together it is never ending. We are all very similar in how we feel about things. We all just talk and talk and talk. It's wonderful to relate to someone. I wish Sherry wasn't moving to California. I will truly miss her.

Being very tired at work yesterday really sucked. My day just dragged on and on! On the way home I got my hair cut.  Did something a little different than what I'm use to, I needed a little change. I don't think Eli likes it. He is working today, then golfing, then going to Teds to play poker. So I won't see him probably for a couple days. We didn't see much of each other this week because I had to work late a few nights and dinner another night with the girls.Now onto his social life.

I'm watching Lauren today while Diane takes Ryan to the ENT. Hopefully she'll get some answers for him, poor baby. She seems to be struggling a little with Ryan and his attitude and health (ear infections).

I also need to go grocery shopping....dreading. It is going to be HOT today. This summer has been nasty. HOT AND HUMID! Being pregnant makes it that much worse. 

My mom and dad are in Buffalo NY this weekend so we won't be going to see them this weekend at the boat Eli and I have a wedding to go to on Saturday for a girl at my work.

I should get in the shower to get motivated.

No comments: