Monday, July 18, 2005

29 Weeks

Well now I'm about 29 weeks pregnant. I'm sick, and so is Erika. Both the girls just got out of bed and are eating bologna. I've been up since around 6:00am when Eli left for work. I didn't sleep very well last night. I think I might have fallen back asleep on the couch around 7:30 until just now. Diane wants to have a garage sale on Friday. So my goal is this week is to get some stuff together to sell. Shouldn't be too hard. The baby's room is all set up. Eli and the girls put up the crib last Monday while I took a nap. It was a wonderful surprise. I'm starting to get that anxious, when will this be over, stage of my pregnancy. I'm tired, emotional, and bored. I was very motivated a couple of weeks ago and now I just feel lazy.
Over the weekend Eli and I went to Brad and Joanns. Good food! Beer butt chicken, cheezy potatoes, corn on the cob, and an awesome salad. It was nice to be without the girls for a night. I wish Eli and I could spend more time together alone. Erika spent the night at my Grandmas for the 1st time. Olivia went to Dianes. They said they both had fun. Erika said she missed Olivia though. Which I thought it would be the other way around. Kimmy and I went maternity shopping together Friday night. She's starting to get a little belly! I'm so excited for her.

No comments: