Friday, July 01, 2005

Thank God for Fridays

It's Friday. Fourth of July weekend! YEAH! Totally sucks that I have to work tomorrow.

My house is a big mess and so are all the beautiful weeds growing in my yard. I'm not really sure what to start with.  I don't have any strength or energy to do all the things I want to do and it's kind of frustrating.

Today is Diane's 31st birthday.  The family is going to her house tonight for a barbeque. Sunday we are heading over to Brad and Joanns cottage for some fun on the lake.  Monday to my Mom and Dads boat for another day on the lake.

The weather is suppose to be beautiful! I need a good weekend with Eli and the kids. To get away from this house and just have fun. I hope Eli is getting off work early today. I love long weekends with him. I'm trying to have a good attitude going into the weekend. The girls deserve it.

Well I'm going to do some Yoga - maybe I will feel better and I can get more motivated.

No comments: