Monday, March 27, 2006

BABY HAS ARRIVED!!!

Hello again. How sad! I can't believe time has gone by so fast!  The main event occurred!!  MAKENNA GRACE! Go figure that's what happens as a result of pregnancy. She is absolutely perfect in every way!!! She was born on September 15th 2005.

The ultimate love that is felt when bringing a child into you life is indescribable.  I love her with all that I am! I wished that I kept writing and journaling. Having Makenna was life changing. Just as much if not more than with the Erika and Olivia. It was a great experience for Eli and I. Knowing that this is our last I find myself cherishing EVERY moment!

It has been awesome watching the girls interact with their baby sister.  So it's official, Eli will forever be outnumbered.
THREE GIRLS!  I  have my hands full. Makenna is such a GREAT baby or maybe I have a better grip of what I am doing now.  Having her initially made me feel like I wanted another, then every day life set in. Being a Mommy is such a gift but I definitely know my limits.

We are a family of 5!
 

No comments: