Friday, April 08, 2005

Thank GOD it's Friday

Today is a beautiful Friday!  I just took the girls to preschool and I am getting ready to do some bills. This week went OK. I am so glad that the sun is shining this morning, it really helps me get out of bed.

Erika drew a family picture while we were at my sisters house yesterday.  I have to say...she is quite the artist. She even drew a baby in mommy's belly! It was great! She is growing up so fast, when I think about it, I just want to cry. I hope that she know how much love I have for her. Sometimes I don't think I show it the way I should. She has always been such a good girl. I guess I don't feel like I give her enough attention. She is so independent. She can't wait for the new baby.

I just pray that Erika and Olivia never feel left out when the new baby comes.

Erika and I went on a field trip on Wednesday to "Have Trains Will Travel". It was cute, Erika is a social butterfly. When I was picking up Erika for field trip, Olivia was in the hallway and school painting an "anaconda", she didn't even see me. I just watched her. She such a different child at school, so quiet and calm. Finally she looked up and looked right at me with a BIG smile and said "Hi Momma - I'm painting a conda, SEE, I love you momma" then continued to paint. It was so precious. My heart was melting!

Eli has really been helping out. More this time than my other pregnancies. I'm starting to feel a little guilty and I don't really understand why. I hope that I am a good wife. There are some days that I'm not so sure. I think I'm a little to needy. I am trying to change for the good, there are days though that I think I am just plain selfish and there is no changing me.

Abby is coming to stay the weekend with the girls. They are so excited. I would like to get a swing set this weekend. It is suppose to be beautiful all weekend. I hope so!

No comments: