Monday, April 25, 2005

Busy Monday

Just finished doing bills. I HATE bills.

Last week was OK - Wednesday was my birthday. Went to lunch with Mom, Sis, Grandma, Aunt, and the kiddos to Brighton Bar and Grill. Made me realize how nasty people can be. Thanks to the lovely old couple who can't stand children.

I don't understand why people are so outwardly rude! I'm not saying that I'm never rude, but I try really hard not to make people feel like crap.

Today I help in out in Olivia's class, it was very cute. Olivia loved having her Mommy there. I even got to check on Erika and suprise her in the large motor room - She was even more excited. After school we were off to gymnastics. I love watching the girls.

I felt the baby on Friday. I was excited. I'm at the stand still in my pregnancy. Where I feel really fat but don't feel really pregnant. I have ants in my pants and I just want to find out if it's a boy or girl - it's driving me crazy.

Eli's golfing today. I really wish he wasn't. I feel like I didn't get to see him that much at all this weekend. The house is a mess and I feel completely un-motivated!

No comments: