Monday, April 18, 2005

Where did the weekend go?

This weekend was nice. Saturday we had Kimmy, Bobby, and Dave over for dinner. Then the guys played drinking games while Kimmy and I watched "Closer" (stupid movie).

Sunday, Eli and Bobby put up a new swing set for the girls. Dave helped once in a while. Kimmy and I went shopping for a lawn swing, but was unlucky.

Some exciting news-Kimmys going to be a MOMMY!!!!!! I'm so excited for her. I think she's a little nervous. We got on the computer and figured out her due date and stuff - December 28th. So our new little ones should only be around 3 months apart. She's going to be such a great mom. I pray that this pregnancy will go well for her - She deserves it.

Today, Olivia stayed home from preschool. She's still not feeling well. So I had to take her to my doctors appointment. She was excited to hear the baby's heartbeat. Then I had Ryan for a couple hours and managed to get a 45 minute nap. I feel horrible. I started my second round of antibiotics today. I can't wait for all the sickness to exit the Schultz household.

I made my ultrasound appointment today - It's May 18. So hopefully we can find out the sex then. Eli is golfing right now. Erika is watching spongebob and Olivia is still napping. My Mom and Dad got their boat on Friday. They were on it all weekend. I think my mom was disappointed that we didn't go see it. Eli had some things to do before the sprinklers get put in tomorrow. Hopefully that goes well.

No comments: