Monday, June 11, 2007

Playing Catch Up

Olivia surgery went as well as expected! Her recovery feels neverending and I was so sad for her and I felt so useless. I felt so bad for her! Today is her first day off the codeine and is just on Tylenol. She still looks like she's been smacked around but is finally laughing and giggling. THAT WAS ROUGH! I was totally not expecting her to be so miserable, just happy it's over and she is smiling again!

I haven't been near a computer since Wednesday when I did some Psychology homework. Dealing with Olivia's recovery and trying to catch up with homework and other stuff including sleep. I went on the computer today and had 54 new blog postings and 120 emails from school and friends. It took me about 2 hours with lots of breaks in between (5 children running around and laundry, etc). I am finally caught up, finished my first cup of coffee and am happy to say that I am ready for my 1st algebra exam tonight, that I managed to study for while Olivia took a nap yesterday!

I am also excited because my friend Sherry is visiting from California and "the girls" are going out tonight to catch up. I haven't left my house since Friday when we took Olivia to the hospital. Pretty sad! I need to get out........I think I'm starting to loose it!

No comments: