Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fathers Day at the Boat

My Happy Daddy

Makenna swimming with her Daddy

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Over tired Makenna swimming with a binky....

Sittin on the upper deck

I did actually get in the water!

Yeah, I'm a couple days late. This week has been busy. Fathers Day was a nice warm sunny day out at the boat. Makenna went swimming at the pool at the clubhouse and just couldn't get enough. She loves the water and is completely fearless! She only tried to drowned herself twice. She scares me. I told Eli that she is his "boy" with a vagina. Olivia was still feeling a little under the weather and didn't swim too much, but I think overall she had a good day. Erika is a fish! I don't think she got out of the water except to eat and pee. Here are the rest of the pictures......


Or click on the album
Fathers Day at the Boat 2007

No comments: