Monday, June 25, 2007

At the end of my ropes!

I have decided that I'm at the end of my ropes! I hate, yes I say HATE my algebra class. I have spent endless hours on Algebra. I eat sleep and breath algebra and the grade isn't even included into my GPA for acceptance into the nursing program. I have let my intro to psychology class slip because I have been so wrapped up into understanding equation, integers, story problems, and absolute freakin values. I didn't even realize that I have a pschology test to take this week that I haven't even begun to study for (this grade is part of my GPA). I had an algebra test tonight, scored a 73% and I think my teacher felt bad, she told me which ones I got wrong and told me to fix them. I made stupid mistakes, I just couldn't see strait. I went back to my seat and felt like I was just going to loose it, fixed what I could and I ended up with a 90%.
Can I just say that I AM BURNT OUT! I told Eli tonight that I think I should take a year off of school and maybe go back to work and just focus on get some of our debt paid off. I feel like I am running around in a circle and there is no end. I have really tried to keep a positive attitude about life lately and I feel like I'm gonna crack!
Driving to school tonight I was second guessing my life. The choices I've made in the past and the one's I am making right now. I just hope that in 5 years I can look back at it all and laugh, unless I'm in a psycho ward at some institution.

1 comment:

Monaca said...

I failed my first algebra class in college, and then had to take remedial math and got a 2.5. And then went on to get 4.0's in all my later math classes and now I teach stats. We ALL get bad grades here and there, don't worry about it. It does not mean you won't do well in other areas or suceed at what you want to do. Sometimes the goal of a class is to just pass it! Hang in there sweetie, you can do it!