Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I passed

On Monday I tried to register for my classes (Anatomy and Healthy Lifestyles). I was unable to do it because my math class had expired so I needed to take a math test to make sure I didn't have to retake my math course over again. Thinking to myself....oh great, here comes all the bumps in the road. How foolish I was. I went tonight to take my test. I only answered 1 question incorrectly...oh yeah....94%, (technically I thought the question I got wrong was a stupid trick question and should not have mattered). Not too bad considering I haven't taken a math course in, oh, 11 years. I was so extremely proud of myself. So I am officially registered! Can I officially call myself a college student? I am giddy!

*Thank you Eli for your support today and for helping with a refresher crash course walking out the door. Eli also fed the girls, gave them baths, and put them to bed two days in a row. What a man!

1 comment:

Eli said...

What a genius. I think we know who's going to help the kids with their math homework now. You stud!!!