Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

This was my first Black Friday I have ever participated in. I usually shop on a weekday when the stores are empty. Diane and I were shopping by 7:30 (I woke up late). We hit Target, Kohls, and Toys R us. We did an awesome job with our coupons and bargain skills. We stopped for brunch at Leo's Coney Island somewhere in there because shopping was exhausting. By 1:45pm I was ready to collapse. I am exhausted. I am finished with Erika, Olivia, Makenna, Lauren and Ryan. YIPPY! I am looking forward to a relaxing evening with Eli. We received some movies from Netflix. It's a toss-up between Click and The Da Vinci Code. I want a nice fire and a big bowl of popcorn.
Maybe I'll show Eli the girls presents so he won't be surprised Christmas morning.

No comments: