Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Coram Deo

One of the biggest reason why I love "myspace" is because of all the music. It's fun just to go from one artist to another and listen to different things. There are so many GREAT artists out there. I think myspace is a great way for artists to promote their music. I love relating to it, I love the way it makes me feel. I love that it can make me smile and cry. Music impacts me in such a huge way.
One artist that I have found (actually she found me) is Laura Allen. I love her music. My favorite song of hers is "Coram Deo", which means "Before the Face of God". You can hear her music on her myspace page.



Here are the lyrics:

CORAM DEO
Verse 1:

No lover could ever write a song

That could ever say enough

And no man can think up words

To last the test and measure

Of all that You’re worth

Pre-Chorus:

Yet as I stand here, and I weep

I cannot help but think, of Your love

Chorus:

Of a Love so pure and so divine

For someone or something as inadequate as me

A Love so famous, yet so unknown

Even the closest of close, have so far to go

Verse 2:

Your heart pursues my heart

Everyday You cry out my name

Everyday it’s still the same

Oh, how I relish Your voice

Even though it cries through tears and pain

So that I’d run to You again

No comments: