Monday, November 06, 2006

Eli's Surprise Party

I had a surprise party for Eli on Saturday at my Mom and Dads. It was so fun! I hope everyone had a great time. I am pretty sure that Eli was surprised. Olivia has a little bit of a big mouth (wonder where she get's that from). We had chicken, cheesey potatoes, meatballs, cole slaw and mexican dip. Dave Kurt was kind enough to make jello shots which went over real well, especially with my mom! Bobbie made his famous spinach dip - Yummy!! There were cards, darts, food, drinks, laughter, weird music, and great company! A night to remember!!! Thank you to all that came, and Thank You to everyone that helped me pull it off. We have a wonderful family and great friends!!!
After some people left. We had a final texas hold'em game. It was Mom, Dad, Diane, Jeff, Kimmy, Bobbie, Eli, and I. Right when the cards were delt...."
The Gambler" came on by Kenny Rogers. Without anyone saying a word we were all singing in unison.
"You've gotta know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em.
Know when to walk away, know when to run.
You never count your money, when your sittin at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin, when the dealins done."

It was one of those great moments. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI!!!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL THAT I HAVE! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT NIGHT!

*Eli's birthday is actually on Tuesday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: